Thursday, March 22, 2012

The End is in Sight

It just hit me that we're approaching the home stretch of this whole "Graphic Design major" thing...


I got product shots done, so my site should be (finally) finished within the next week. I just have to add a "Multimedia" section, as suggested by Jamie Mixon, to show off my iPhone app work and my film, but that's just extra goodness, not top priority at the moment.

Got my new Twitter set up, follow me @CoreyRChilders !

I'm pretty excited to shoot the little video for our GD Senior website - and it's definitely gonna go on that aforementioned Multimedia section of my site...

The Photoshop CS6 beta is out - I've downloaded it but haven't installed it yet... If any of you have, how is it? Worth the install, or should I just wait til the final CS6 comes out?

Well, that's all I can think of...

Have fun and don't fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment